Sunday, March 7, 2010

still on

its been a long wait for her to respond after i sent the mail to her via her Facebook account. she eventually accepted my friendship request which i had sent like some weeks back on Facebook. i was feeling in a good mood due to her accepting my request proposal.
in less than 24hrs my good mood was dealt a blow when she sent me a mail saying we both cant get along with each other. Come on anny, you dont even know me in depth, we have not really hanged out and you are quick to say we cant get along with each other. thats just cold girl.
Yesterday was the 6th of march 2010,i went to a friend's place at sector 30, low and behold i saw anisha gaba. she was looking so radiant an beautiful, she could easily have won miss india with the way she was looking. What do i do now, whom do i turn to, its time i go hard cos each day that passes by, i get more attracted to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment